Sleep Disorders Australia needs members to enable us to continue to offer advice and support to people who suffer from sleep disorders.
To either join or renew with SDA,
- Click on the "Membership Sign Up" button to the right ===>
- Select the term you wish to join or renew for
- If renewing, be sure to now log in. If you don't then a new membership will be created
- Complete the online form
- Choose yourpreferred payment method. Easy and secure PayPal, or Offline Payment
- If Offline, then details to either deposit direct to our bank, or post with your cheque will be provided.
If you really prefer, you can download the application form and print it out - Membership Application Form
- When completing the form, please indicate the State Branch with which to associate your membership. This ensures that the major part of your subscription is made available to that branch and that your details are readily available to its committee when organizing Branch activities.
The following table shows subscription rates. Concessions rates are available if a valid pension card number is shown on the application. Fees include GST.
|To be added to a new membership|
Member 1 Year Subscription
Pensioner 1 Year Concession
|Concession number required
Member 3 Year Subscription
Pensioner 3 Year Concession
|Concession number required||
Member 5 Year Subscription
Pensioner 3 Year Concession
|Concession number required|
SDA membership includes:
- copies of the bi-monthly SDA News six times per year, to keep them informed of advances in research and the latest products available.
- eligibility to avail themselves of the "Buddy" system, where experienced CPAP users will help new users.
- password access to the Members Area of this website containing additional information including archived newsletter articles, reports on past research, and links to interesting media articles involving sleep.
- reduced member rates to place advertisements in the newsletter to sell used CPAP equipment.
To enter the Member's Area your User/name will be your Contact number + the first 2 letters of your surname, leaving out the ' as in O'Brien or O'Malley. Your password is the same set of numbers + same 2 letters of your surname.
Members receive a personal renewal notification when renewal is due. If you fail to return payment on this invoice, you can renew your lapsed membership using the Membership Application Form, writing RENEWAL after the heading, and sending details and payment. Members do NOT pay the additional joining fee when using this form to renew, so just cross out the joining fee amount.
To join or renew online click on JOIN/RENEW
SDA is registered as a charity and has ATO tax deductible gift recipient status. All donations of $2 or more can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- SDA uses its funds to maintain its activities to increase public awareness of Sleep Disorders and provide support for sufferers.
- In some areas, it maintains equipment to assist members in an emergency.
- Your financial support and active participation in activities will be appreciated.